General Terms And Conditions
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We do not store any credit card information.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
The following additional terms and conditions shall govern this transaction (the “Agreement”) between your company (the “Company”) and Paramount Apparel International, Inc. (“PAi”):
1. Company warrants and represents (a) that it has and will continue to have throughout the term of this Agreement all necessary rights for PAi to create, manufacture, and deliver the goods covered by this Agreement, and (b) that PAi’s creation, manufacture, and delivery of those goods will not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other party and will not defame or violate the right of privacy, publicity, or other rights of any person.
2. Company agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PAi and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors and assigns from any loss, liability, damage, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and out of pocket expenses for defense of any action) arising out of or relating to any breach, actual or alleged, of any warranty or representation of Company or any covenant or obligation undertaken by Company in this Agreement, including, without limitation, any claim by a third party for trademark, copyright or other intellectual property infringement, dilution, or misappropriation or breach of any privacy or publicity right arising out of PAi’s performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
3. PAi’s maximum liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the the Company’s payments to PAi during the term of this Agreement. PAi will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages (including lost profits or savings), even if aware of their possible existence.
4. This notice serves as a written objection to and rejection of all inconsistent or additional terms, conditions, and limitations (together, “Terms”) contained on any form or writing of Company. The terms and conditions of this Agreement will supersede any such Terms contained on any invoice, order, acceptance, acknowledgment or other writing Company may give or receive.
5. This acknowledgment shall operate as PAi’s acceptance of Company’s purchase order, but such acceptance is conditional on assent by Company to the terms and conditions included in this acknowledgment. Such assent shall be deemed to have been given unless written notice of objection to any of such conditions (including inconsistencies between Company’s purchase order and this acceptance) is given by Company to PAi promptly on receipt of this acknowledgment.
6. Shipments, deliveries and performance of work shall at all times be subject to the approval of PAi’s credit department. PAi shall have the right to decline to make any shipment or delivery for any reason at any time.
7. Company shall notify PAi within 10 (ten) days of receipt of goods of any damaged goods or discrepancy in the order; otherwise, any such claim shall be denied. No items shall be returned without PAi’s consent. This order is not cancelable by Company. Company shall have the risk of loss of goods in transit.
8. This order shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. The sole venue for any legal action between Company and PAi shall be in Crawford County, Missouri.